Friday, December 28, 2007

Excerpts? xserpts?

Welcome, to "Excerpts". If you're wondering why it is spelled "xserpt" in the URL it is because "excerpts", "excerpt", and "xcerpt" were not available. And I don't like numbers because I can never remember which ones I picked.

Anyway, most (or at least some) of the posts will be excerpts from my journal. That's right, someone in the the twenty-first century still uses pen and paper. What you read here will be a lightly edited version of what I originally scribble down. Most of the editing will be corrections of spelling, grammar, maybe I'll knock out a sentence or two that does not make sense, add a witty thought here and there... maybe I want to change "ligltly edited" to just "edited."

Moving on...

I don't have anything else to say. Shall we get started?

No comments: